Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Cake of the Season



Every year Tom makes me a cake for my birthday and every year they are the best cakes ever. This year he didn't have time for the cake making until a week post birthday, but it was worth the wait. He made Glazed Hazelnut Mousse Cake . It was awesome! I love chocolate and hazelnuts and mousse, the three together, perfect! The actual making of it seemed easy for me, but I was also gone for three hours and came home to the mousse cake chilling in the fridge, I think it was actually quite an effort for Tom to put together, but worth it. It's kept very well in the fridge so we've been having slices every night after dinner this week.

Comments:
son of a gun!!

I didn't realize it was your birthday last week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYKAL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?