Saturday, September 30, 2006

 


We stopped at the local Beverages and More store on our recent trip to CA and discovered and amazing selection of root beers. Since we were only in CA for a few days and new that whatever we didn't finish would be coming home with us in our luggage we only got a couple root beers to try along with a bunch of our favorite Henry Weinhards (root beer and cream soda).

Here is the first one that we tried, Barrel Brothers Creamy Vanilla Root Beer. We've got some extra notes on the tasting on Tom's computer but I'll just post the picture now along with the brief comment that I really enjoyed this it was smooth creamy with a nice vanilla flavor. I'd definitely get it again.

Comments:
what a fun Lable!
 
I love trying different regional sodas. I have bought beer samplers as Christmas gifts before, with twelve different kinds of unusual or regional beers. I wish someone would put together that kind of sampler for root beers. So much tastier (in my little world, anyway).

Beautiful site, btw. I love how you have photos accompanying your recipes, it makes them even yummier.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?